Export & Accounts Administrator
Type: Export & Accounts Administrator Location: Lockerbie Salary: Negotiable
Export / Accounts Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assist customers in preparing / consolidating orders
- Obtain shipping quotations and attend queries
- Raise export documentation and help with export administration
- Liaise with relevant authorities as required
- Assist account receivable, sales support and operational departments as needed
- Coordinate export compliance in collaboration with production team
- Perform any other duties appropriate to the position and on occasion to support team Members
- Sending out customer invoices (dispatching, statements)
- Filing of invoices
- Banking of Receipts
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Ideally have an International Business, or export administration background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate communication between teams and also with customers and colleagues of diverse origins - 2nd language is an advantage
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple things at once in a fast paced environment
- Calm and confident with problem solving skills.
- Ability to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of all activities
- Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative
IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in a secure and long-term job, we are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your salary requirement and possible date of entry.
Please send your CV to Emma Hall, Northern Europe HR Manager at Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date Monday 27th January 2020.
- About Kilco
- Functional Chemical Research Centre
- Contract Manufacturing
- Industry Regulations
- Safety Data Sheets
- Product Information Sheets
- Brochures & Leaflets
- The Kilco Way
13th February 2020
With all the headlines focused on coronavirus, it’s easy to miss the spread of another major...