The products manufactured and marketed by Kilco fall within the scope of a variety of regulations which impact upon the technical design, composition, specification, manufacture, labelling and marketing of our products. As part of our commitment to high standards we ensure that we meet and exceed all relevant legislation and that our team are fully up to date with any changes.
Some of the regulations which we work within include:
- Detergents Regulation EC No 468/2004
- The Biocidal Products Regulation EU 528/2012
- Veterinary Medicines Regulation 2013 S1 2033
- The Animal Feed Regulations (Various)
- Plant Protection Products Regulation EC 1107/2009
- CLP Regulation EC 1272/2008
In addition to these regulations which apply to our manufacturing facilities in the UK and Northern Ireland we also work closely with distributors in other countries to ensure our products meet the relevant registration requirements in that country.
- About Kilco
- Functional Chemical Research Centre
- Contract Manufacturing
- Industry Regulations
- Safety Data Sheets
- Product Information Sheets
- Brochures & Leaflets
- The Kilco Way
13th February 2020
With all the headlines focused on coronavirus, it’s easy to miss the spread of another major...